Thursday, June 16, 2011

All aboard?


When depression hits, it's like a train. The clickety-clack rhythmical beat of the wheels on the tracks reminds me of the feeling of depression - the rhythmical waves of despair that flow. It's not like a breeze that happily blow across your sweaty body on a hot day to cool you - it's like a whip, rhythmically beating until you finally crash to the floor. Depression feels like waves of bleak black bare bone - cold, like the rocks.

I have not been to this blog in almost a year, and felt the need to visit again. I'm not sure why - because I'm not sure why the black hole of despair chose to hit me today. I wish I knew why I felt the need to write when I am down. Why not when I'm flying like a kite in the sky?

I think this is all for today - Maybe with more time I can write something to make the world smile...when I feel like smiling again, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment